Equine Hair Analysis
Equine Hair Follicle Assessment: to assess any physical/emotional/ mental and energetic stresses and imbalances that are creating symptoms with follow up recommendations.
Why get a hair analysis?
- As a preventive
- To assist your vet in understanding the root cause of a health challenge
- If you suspect your animal is not well
- If your animal shows signs of unwanted behaviors/emotions such as fear/anxiety
- To ascertain whether your animal's diet is compatible and complete
- To bring your horse “back” into balance
Instructions for obtaining the hair follicle sample:
Standoff to the side of your horse, wrap your finger around several strands of hair at the top/root of the tail and pull. Horses don’t feel this. Then wrap a knot 2-3 inches away from the follicle and cut off the remaining hair. Be careful not to touch the follicles with your imprint! Put in a baggie. Label with name and date.
Fill out the Intake form and attach a digital photo.
To submit your sample, send a request for the address to email@example.com.
Cost of hair analysis $150.00 Checks only to be sent with the hair follicle .
To learn more read about IceMan's recovery.